Friday, July 21
6:30 – 9:30 Take a Free Ride aboard the Far West
- A complementary 2 hour Slow Ride if you show up at the Far West’s Dock in Lakeside by 6:15 on Friday.
- No American Pie will be served. Heavy hors d’oeuvers and beverages will be provided.
- We will Play that Funky Music and listen to some Old Time Rock and Roll.
- Since it is prohibited on the Far West, there will be no Smoke On the Water, or Smokin’ in the Boys Room however, this event is sponsored by Barry Clark’s company, FlowerKist by Steph, a maker of cannabis infused topical products for skin care and pain management.
Click here for directions.
Casual attire; bring something warm
We could use some help with handing out name tags.
Saturday, July 22
10:00am – 11:00am School’s Out tour of Bigfork High School with Superintendent Matt Jensen.
Meet at Bigfork High School
2:00 ish – Starting in the afternoon and going into the evening we’ll be Going Up Around the Bend for a Margaritaville gathering at Swan Rec Day Use Area. Finish you nap by 1:30. Imagine you are going to a kegger at Loon Lake. See how well (or not) your classmates have held up. Witness a surviving classmate with 9 year old triplets. Have a few beverages and make those old stories even more exciting than they were in real life.
- Kalua Pork will be ready at 6pm or so.
- We will have plates and forks and what not.
- Bring a dish to pass and your own beverages.
- Swimming/boating should be available.
Aloha wear recommended. Dress like an Island Girl (or boy).
From Bigfork, Montana, take State Route 209 east for 4.9 miles to Swan Lake/State Route 83. Turn right and go 10.9 miles to the campground sign. Turn left at the sign into the campground.
More info about Swan Lake Rec Area click here.
We could use some help with:
- Providing a couple propane grills
- Locals bringing some water crafts
- Providing a few big coolers with ice
- Providing firewood
- What else?
If you would like to help with any of these Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, please contact Pam (Ahern) Landes at plandes at gmail dot com.